Admissions are going on for the Photography course.
1. Candidates should download the form from our website www.odishaphotoschool.com and send the duly filled in form by post / courier to Dr.S.P.Roy., Kedar Lane., Bhubaneswar, 751002 . No money should be sent along with the application. Candidates selected for admission will be intimated by email/sms.
2. The course fee should be deposited in full at the time of admission.
3. Odisha Photo School (OPS) is not affiliated to any University. It offers Certificate of Completion of the course which in no way should be seen as a Diploma or Degree.
4. After admission, students have to purchase, or borrow from someone, a standard Digital Single Lens Reflex camera. Students should preferably have a laptop for practice at home.
5. All the theory and practical classes will be conducted by Dr.Roy.The practical classes will be conducted along with relevant theory classes. The theory and practical classes will be conducted in a running photo studio so that students can have a first hand experience in commercial aspects of photography. The duration of class on each day will be minimum 2 hours. The duration will be more on outdoor/outing classes.
6. Hostel facilities are not available for the students. Arrangements can be made for their stay, if required.
7. Course fees do not include any transport and miscellaneous costs to be incurred during outings and outdoor practical sessions.
8. Students who withdraw from classes due to personal illness or emergency may, with Directorï¿½s permission, return at a future session to complete their training with no additional tuition charge. Fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. OPS reserves the right to change regulations, revise the syllabus as per requirement.
10.The syllabus contains topics for the Advanced Professional Course. Relevant topics from the syllabus will be covered in the Basic and Professional course.
Terms and Conditions for Admission